Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
can not login Sun Feb 01, 2009 09:45 AM Quote

hi! I have a similary problem. I cannt login with ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS, but with others?! ID-nr and PW are ok.

I have firefox with mac os!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sun Feb 01, 2009 04:47 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

If you can not login, please check that your password is strong enough:
http://www.myibay.com/forums/viewtopic/1316/short-or-weak-password-will-prevent-you-from-bidding/

Cannot log in Thu Feb 12, 2009 06:58 PM Quote
braintattoo

Hi,
Just downloaded program, tried to log in and it just freezes everything. Have to ctrl+alt+del to get out. Actually changed my password to crazy difficult too. Still does the same thing. I am running FireFox 3.0.6. Any ideas? I do a lot of bidding in a day so any other of the FireFox sniping tools good? Thanks for your time.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 07:05 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Did you download the program or using Firefox to login?

If you download the program, please check that your Firewall is not blocking the connection:
http://www.myibay.com/forums/viewtopic/668/password-or-connection-error-message-when-login/

If you are using Firefox to login, please let me know your eBay user id so I can check.
You can use Contact form if you don't feel comfortable posting it on the public forum.

Cannot log in Thu Feb 12, 2009 07:29 PM Quote
braintattoo

eBay id is braintattoo5407. I clicked on Tolls, add-ons, browse all add-ons and searched for myibay and downloaded it. (another eBayer told me about it) I then went to eBay, where I am logged in automatically, chose an item then used the drop down in tools to "snipe it with myibay" Tried about 6 times and it freezes every time. I have sygate but I chose "allow all". I have a very secure password as well. Thanks much for the quick response. I appreciate it.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 07:35 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I checked it on my side and see that your browser never made an attempt to login actually so it's not a problem with your password.

Please check that you don't have a conflict with other add-ons.
You may want to check any pop-up blockers and your own password manager. You may also need to check if you have cookies enabled.
In the worst case, you can try to disable all add-ons, but myibay (do a Firefox restart after that). If it works, then enable your add-ons one by one to see which one is causing the conflict.

I personally use Firefox 3.0.6 and 3.1b2 with this add-on with no problems.

Worked! Thu Feb 12, 2009 07:51 PM Quote
braintattoo

Apparently I had to exit sygate for it to work. I managed to schedule a bid . However, when I clicked the "close" button it wouldn't so I just x'ed out. I assume it will still work. Thanks again for your help.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 08:42 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Maybe sygate is blocking pop-ups.. You can check its settings to allow those pop-ups, this way you can keep your sygate active and running anyway.

Yes, "x" is the same as "Close" so this is fine.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply