Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
small idea / request - add snipe group in main page Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:14 AM Quote
avro

I have a small request that maybe you can think about incorporating in a future update.

In my main myibay page with all the current snipe bids that I've placed, I wish you could add a column that shows which snipe group the particular snipe is.

or

pre-sort the snipes into separate tables by snipe group.

thank you
ALOHA

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Fri Mar 27, 2009 02:34 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Currently, I'm working on changing the way items are listed so you can customize the columns. Should be done soon.

Meanwhile, you can see your items in some particular group by clicking "Group" button and then "View Items" button.

Fri Mar 27, 2009 03:45 PM Quote
avro

Thank you for your reply.

Meanwhile, you can see your items in some particular group by clicking "Group" button and then "View Items" button.

I already knew that but was hoping to be able to see the groups in my main myibay page.

thanks anyway

Fri Mar 27, 2009 06:52 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

avro,
I enabled this feature so you can enable/disable columns in My Profile (currently, available in MacWhite and Simple skins only).

Sat Mar 28, 2009 04:56 AM Quote

currently, available in MacWhite and Simple skins only

I got a feeling maybe we're not on the same page. I was referring to somehow showing the snipe groups in my main myibay page (https://www.myibay.com/main). I use FireFox and the myibay v1.1.0. and look at an overview or summary of all my current snipes at https://www.myibay.com/main. I was hoping that the snipe groupings could be shown here in this summary / main page.

The MacWhite and Simple skins that you refer to, is that maybe for the stand alone myibay app?

Sat Mar 28, 2009 05:02 AM Quote
avro

Something a bit wierd, I'm logged in but when I post a reply I'm getting asked to login again but this time it doesn't take.

That last post from Guest was mine, avro

Sat Mar 28, 2009 01:42 PM Quote
avro

avro,
I enabled this feature so you can enable/disable columns in My Profile (currently, available in MacWhite and Simple skins only).

never mind. I took a look at my profile and found the macwhite and simple skins you mentioned and I see now how to turn on or off the collums in the profile. Thanks. . .

but I wish there were a way to sort the snipes by clicking the column title like in explorer.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 02:45 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

avro wrote:
but I wish there were a way to sort the snipes by clicking the column title like in explorer.

That's a next step :-)

Customize Colums Sun Apr 05, 2009 08:35 PM Quote
Braueresq

Sashka wrote:
Currently, I'm working on changing the way items are listed so you can customize the columns. Should be done soon.

Would just like to echo the request that a column for "groups" be added to the XP 2007 Skin

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Braueresq wrote:
Would just like to echo the request that a column for "groups" be added to the XP 2007 Skin

XP 2007 skin will be decommissioned soon. It will be replaced by a very similar skin called "Vista".
It's currently in Beta testing stage and should be available to public soon (within a few days) as a primary skin (for those who use "XP 2007").
It has the ability to customize columns.

Last edited on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 PM.
Forums IndexNew TopicReply