Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
The Shipping column & Currency Sun Apr 26, 2009 07:52 PM Quote

I would be nice to be able to manually change the shipping price and also have the shipping correspond to the country I want. If I use eBay Canada for instance it shows me the US price and the Canadian price, this would be nice to see in the columns. Showing the eBay Item photo would be a real bonus to this software.

excellent software , my 30 day trial is almost up and I will defiantly buy this software. keep up the good work.
thanks The Jazzman

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sun Apr 26, 2009 08:26 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Changing to your own custom shipping value is in ToDo list so that will be implemented for sure.

I'm not sure about pictures, still considering an extra traffic and other complications.
It's in ToDo list, but still need some considerations to be done and compared. No promise on this one so far.

shipping column - ebay.de Sat Feb 13, 2010 03:26 PM Quote
traut
Experienced Sniper

Hi Sashka,

does shipping work at all for ebay different to ebay.com?

When I look at the column for all entries made on ebay.de, the shipping column is always empty.

I now checked ebay.com as well - and it does not work either?

Or does it depend on the browser I use, since I was told that some brothers do display shipping costs directly, while others (such as mine, FF3.6) do show them on a separate tab within the description only.

UPDATE: shipping was shown after end of auction, for ebay.com. I feel that it failed on another example from ebay.de, even after its end.

Last edited on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:13 PM.
 Mon Feb 15, 2010 04:23 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

traut,
I suspect that your did not set "eBay Germany" in your Profile so that's why shipping is not properly calculated.
Please try it and let me know.

And answering to your original question: yes, it works for all ebay sites.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 06:05 PM Quote
traut
Experienced Sniper

Hi Sashka,

my profile is set to
My Country: eBay Germany.

I checked some US auctions, such as 250576880132 - I bid far too low, but the shipping was shown, after the auction terminated.

For none of the ebay.de auctions a shipping is shown - and I'd prefer to see the shipping costs better before the end of auction, and best of all I could snipe a total price where the snipe price is calculated by (bid - shipping). That's most useful when bidding on all found auctions.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 06:13 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

In this case you've done whatever is possible on your side.

Unfortunately, not all listings providing their shipping fees clearly so you always should check what's listed on eBay instead of what you see in Myibay after added an item. Not mentioning that some listings has several shipping fees for different shipping types.

I'm still looking at how to improve it, but it can't be 100% reliable.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 06:24 PM Quote
traut
Experienced Sniper

Thanks!

Since there's never a shipping shown at ebay.de for me, I did expect a general problem. Maybe they changed it some time ago, after you had it working.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply