Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
Problems With GUI Need To Be Fixed Tue May 19, 2009 01:12 PM Quote
alphamule

The current "Buy" page GUI on the web site isn't intuitive. If I have ten items on my list, I shouldn't have to go down to a submenu for each and every one of them just to get the latest states on all of them.

There needs to be a "refresh status" button next to the "update status" button in the main list view that updates "latest bid price", "number of bids" and "time left" for all selected auctions.

There also needs to be a "select all" button at the top and bottom of the column housing the selection boxes, instead of the currently used - (minus) button. What does the minus button do, delete items? That doesn't belong there. Put a "delete items" button beside the "refresh status" button.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue May 19, 2009 02:00 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Thank you for your suggestion, I'll forward it to Graphics for a review and considerations.

However, here are my own thoughts about it.
The current bid is updated automatically on background about 1-2 times per day. Your snipe should not be dependent on the current bid anyway so there is no much need to refresh your item.
Please check this FAQ section for more information:
http://www.myibay.com/login/faq/4/#q13

"Refresh Status" is for refreshing statuses of your items (such as "Paid", "GotItem", etc).

The "Time Left" is dynamic and does not require to be updated: just clicking "Refresh" button on your browser will update "Time Left" column.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply