Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
Big Thanks for The Software you developed. Thu Jun 11, 2009 02:43 PM Quote
JSS

Hi! Thanks a lot for bringing such wonderful small simple looking software for eBidders. Its working wonderfully, every time.I tried some other sniping softwares before, but they are not delivering all the time, some time failing at last second and it feels awful when to loose at last seconds.

I like you to do some more simple modifications in your software, like :-
1. Automatic refreshing option.
2. Import from Bidding list- so far there is only option of import from watching list.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Jun 11, 2009 03:29 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

1. I'm not sure this is a good idea as there are many items listed for bidding and if everyone will start doing it, that will put too much unneeded extra load on eBay.
Your snipe should not be based on the current bid anyway.

2. That's a good idea actually. Now you have "Import 'Bidding Items'" button in "Tools" for Web-based.
The Windows software will take longer time to get into the next release.

Thanks for your suggestions.

How does "import from bidding list" work? Sat Apr 21, 2012 05:54 PM Quote
thanar_gr

Hello,

Unburying this post, because I cannot figure out how the "import from bidding list" tool works. Do I have to place a manual bid on a item first, to be able to use the tool?

What I usually do is search for an item, get the results, add them to a new list for these items only and then I wand to snipe on them. Is there any way I could import the items from any specific list on my myebay account so as I could set a global snipe amount for all these items at once? Deducting the shipping costs from the snipe value would also be nice...

Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:46 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I'm not sure why you "unburied" the unrelated post.

Adding to Watching List is eBay's feature, not related to the sniper.
There is a button called "Add to Watch List" on each listing just next to "Place Bid" button.
If your item is in Watch List already, you should see "Saved in your Watch List" on the top of the page.
Then you can Import from Watching List in the Myibidder.

If you place at least one bid, the item will added to the "Bidding List" automatically. Myibidder can import from Bidding List as well.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 09:41 PM Quote
thanar_gr

That is what I was suspected, that the bidding list would be the list that eBay places all the items I am currently bidding for into.

In that case, I would like to see a feature to be able to import items from a custom list, and not just from watching list. That way, it would be easier to select a bunch of items inside of eBay, put them in a custom list and then add them all to myibidder at once, while setting a global snipe at once.

Any chance you could consider this?

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Having two lists complicated things for some users, so having a custom list selection will complicate things even more.
I don't have any demands on this as of now (you are the only user who requested it). I'll add it to ToDo list, but don't see this happening any time soon.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply