Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
refresh bidding price on auction end Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:16 PM Quote
porkmeister

I have seen the other topics that say the bid price needs to be real-time. I completely agree with you that this would not be a good thing. Anyone who has refreshed multiple items at once should know how long it takes to refresh. Doing it constantly would bog down the system and create unnecessary traffic. I do, however, believe that the bidding price should be refreshed after the auction ends. I like to know whether or not I won the auctions without having to click the refresh button. The first time I used your program, after the auction ended the bidding price was much lower than my max price, and I thought I won. I went to ebay to pay and it said i lost. I refreshed the auction on myibay and realized then that it's not automatic. Refreshing on auction end would not create unnecessary load. After all, people are most likely going to refresh after the auction ends anyways to see if they won.

Thanks for your considerations. Keep up the great work!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Actually, the final price is always refreshed after auction finished. Additionally, you get an e-mail (if you provide your e-mail address) with your winning status too.

If you have some item number where it did not happen, please let me know so I can check.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply