Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for Web-based service
Web-based interface support
Creating groups problem Thu Sep 30, 2010 09:47 AM Quote
asplinm

I have imprted 50 items but cannot understnad how to gett hme in a group. I created a group but under groups see Photoshop items to win 1 items 0, ungrouped 50 items. I tried on the buy page selecting all the items and my group and add items but that doenst work. The FAQ isn't very helpful in knowing what to click. Must be obvious. Thanks

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Sep 30, 2010 01:34 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

The Group selection on the "Buy" page is for adding new items only (you put the item number, select a group and click "Add").

I think the easiest way to do it using Web-based interface is to click "Snipe" on the first item, change a group (select a new group and click "Change Group"), click "Prev" and do the same with next item.
If you use Windows client, you could select a Group on the left side and do Import from Watching List again so all items will be added to the Group automatically.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 01:40 PM Quote
asplinm

So there only way to add a whole load of auction to a group in one go is to add them all to the watch ist in ebay? Since i have 50 items I was hoping to avoid so much clicking!!! I have used your first method and now have 5 items in the group so it works, but bit surprsied uo don't have a mass add as you can import lots of items from a search. Thanks

Thu Sep 30, 2010 01:45 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I do have mass-add in Windows client:
If you use Windows client, you could select a Group on the left side and do Import from Watching List again so all items will be added to the Group automatically.

The other option is to use Firefox add-on or Google Chrome extension and do "Snipe these" on search results page.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 01:49 PM Quote
asplinm

Got it. Used the firefox add-on works perfectly. Brilliant thanks a lot

Forums IndexNew TopicReply