Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for Web-based service
Web-based interface support
Using "change" from the "snipes" page Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:12 PM Quote
crazedpro

Hi, my problem is that whenever I need to change something about an already activated snipe from the "snipes" page (in "My snipe"), when I click the "change" button, it makes the change but returns me to the "Buy" list at the first entry page. This is inconvenient if I'm making changes to several auctions on a page other than the first. I would much prefer it stayed on the "My snipe" page as it does when you initially activate a new snipe. Then I can use the "Prev" and "Next" buttons. Thanks for your attention.

Bill

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Fri Nov 12, 2010 03:43 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Long time ago, the original behavior was to stay at the same page after clicking the "Change" button. However, many users were asking to change it to be as it is right now.

The main idea for the Web-based interface is for snipers who do not have too many snipes anyway.
If you have many items and need to change your snipes in bulk, please consider using the Windows application available at: http://www.myibay.com/download/

The Windows application works as a regular spreadsheet software, where you can highlight your "My Bid" cell and press F2 to modify your snipe directly in the cell.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply