Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
suggestion for win Mon Jun 20, 2011 09:23 PM Quote
craigsc-half

I have used the snipe for a year or so and really appreciated its simpleness. I was pleasantly surprised with the group, especially once I set the number of wins to "1. "These past two weeks I used the myibidder Group to purchase one item out of a large number. I tried the "Snipe" for the group, but was worried that it would take too long to REMOVE the items that I didn't want to snipe from the list. I'll try it again in the future, read some of your suggestions and instructions, and probably find that that is an easy process that I'll want to use.

My suggestion concerns better identifying auction wins. I found out that I won one of my auctions today via an email message, but didn't see a definitive indication of my win on the Group listing. In looking again, all my auctions are switched to "no," and I can now tell that my win auction is green. If you can change the background color, can you also change the "no" to "WON" to make wins more visible. That would be a lovely consideration.

Thanks for having the skills to set this program up and for offering it to the public. We appreciate it in my home.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 09:35 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Thank you for your suggestion.
Having "won" for cancelled items in the Group may be confusing. Because technically you did not win those, as they were cancelled due to Group bidding.
I think it's a matter of time and getting used to it. Once you'll play with it more, you will see it more clear.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply