Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Stand-alone (Mac/Win) application Support
Bought Key for Windows version: Does it work for Mac? Mon Oct 08, 2012 06:42 AM Quote
finaki

Bought key for Windows version but I have a problem. I use typically only Mac and would like to use key on Mac version.

Tested the key on Windows and it worked but no success on Mac. Do I need to buy separate key for Mac as this is main platform?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Mon Oct 08, 2012 04:19 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

How did you determine the key did not work on Mac?
The Mac version does not require a key to function as of now since it's just a Beta version.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 PM Quote
finaki

Ok. It is somewhat confusing that Mac version has also "Buy key" and "Enter key" menu commands. I was sure that the key is needed as those menu commands were added ... Maybe this is RTFM stuff :).

I'm waiting for first release version for Mac and will get the key when released as this is my main platform. Beta version seems to work ok, maybe it is a bit behind of Windows version but good enough.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 PM Quote
finaki

Mac version has "Buy key" and "Enter key" features in the menu. It is somewhat confusig and wanted to buy key for Mac version instead of Windows as mac is my main platform.

Current beta seems to work properly so waiting for first release version. Maybe it lacks something implementen in Windows version but generally it is good enough.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 06:46 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

The Mac version does not need the key, so this options can be ignored for now. I guess I better gray it out in the next Beta versions.
Thank you for your feedback.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply