Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
sniping to foreign countries Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:13 PM Quote
fluid

Often sellers limit their items for sale to their home country. However, when a personal email is sent, they often agree to send the item abroad as well. Recently I used myibidder to snipe at such an item, however the snipe was not done because "seller has restriction on shipping addresses". This was unfortunate, the warning came only at the time of the snipe (too late for a regular bid), but I would prefer that myibidder would not act so "clever", or at least an option was there to overrule this behaviour.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Fri Nov 23, 2012 01:41 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

If seller set a restriction to block bidders they don't want, there is no way to override it.
You can't go around it until seller will either remove the block or add you to the exception list of allowed bidders.

When not sure, please place a minimum manual bid first. If your manual bid would not work, your snipe will not work as well.

sniping to foreign countries Fri Nov 23, 2012 09:47 PM Quote
fluid

Thanks. I had the (probably wrong) impression that it was myibidder trying to be clever, but you may be quite right if it was the bidder who did it. I will follow your suggestion.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply