Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Stand-alone (Mac/Win) application Support
Thank You! Keep It Up!!! Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 PM Quote
PO3 Swabbie the Devil Dolphin

I just want to start by saying thank you myibidder! Since my discovery of your software many years ago, my won auctions count has gone through the roof! I now win about 80% more auctions! The only problem I have is that I recently Ditched my old hard drive for an upgrade but in the process I lost my full version and I am now having to use the trial version until I run outta time on that. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a new code to unlock this new version.
Lastly, In my process of upgrading my life, I have purchased a new Blackberry Z10. Could you make compatible app for the Blackberry community? Seeing how Blackberries are primarily business phones we don't always have time to monitor our ebay bids and myibidder definitely helps.
Again, thank you for your valued time and dedication to this site and the myibidder program.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Aug 29, 2013 02:57 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

If you login using the same eBay user id you specified when made the purchase, the software will recognize you automatically so you don't need to enter the key for it.

There is Myibidder for Blackberry available in the AppWorld. It's been ported from Android but still usable.
I also posted a native app for BB10, but it was refused for some weird reasons so the development for BB10 was temporary postponed. Meanwhile, you can still use the original Android-ported version on your BlackBerry device.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply