Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for Web-based service
Web-based interface support
Why does web based not work with Linux Unbuntu ? Tue Dec 17, 2013 07:48 PM Quote
jayd328

I have purchased Mybay mybidder and use only web based :while I can access the site fine and eveything works here
when I'm looking on Ebay i don't see the snipe button so how do I place the snipes ? I'm running unbuntu 12 latest stable long term support version with firefox 26.0 canonical 1.0
I run fire fox with windows to I am aware ther are diffrences in teh firefox broswers and perhaps that is the issue ?

Thanks
Jay

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Found fix for web based running Linux Tue Dec 17, 2013 07:59 PM Quote
jayd328

You just have to go to Firefox tools/ add ons/ search for mybidder, select and install it.
This will not work for local PC based stand alone for that yopu will have to have a Linux version if there is one / maybe teh mac one will work with some Linux or run the windows version with a linux adapter program which I have not had much luck with bin the past, but for me why tie up your machine when the web based works well?

Jay

Tue Dec 17, 2013 08:04 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

The Firefox add-on for Myibidder works for Windows as well. Not sure why you think it would not.
Please try when you have a moment:
http://www.myibidder.com/link/firefox

Forums IndexNew TopicReply