Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Stand-alone (Mac/Win) application Support
Registered version 1.1.4 still "offline" "online" and shuts down upon minimising?? Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:43 PM Quote
dragon_lady66

Hi,
Not sure if this is a problem or not. I had previously been using the web version, but purchased a stand alone version. I've entered the product key, and the version says it is registered to me, so seems OK (?).

My question relates to the fact that if I close the program and reopen it, it says it is "offline" and "connecting", so I am unsure if, when my computer is shut down, the program will still operate as it is supposed to. Also, when I minimise the program, it shuts down completely and I have to reopen. Can you please advise if I'm doing something wrong?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Mon Jan 20, 2014 02:11 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Not sure what you mean by "operates". If you mean will it place your bids on last seconds when your PC is off? Then yes.

If it shuts down when you minimize it, then it looks like you are actually clicking the "x" so it closes the program.
As another thing you may have it set to "Minimize to system tray" in the settings, so it minimizes into system tray (next to your system clock on the bottom right side).

Mon Jan 20, 2014 09:24 PM Quote
dragonlady

OK, it was set to "minimise to system tray", which must have been the default. Seems to be minimising correctly now.

By "operates" I meant will it still place bids. The "offline" message concerned me.

Thanks.

Last edited on Mon Jan 20, 2014 09:25 PM.
Forums IndexNew TopicReply