Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
Comments, Suggestions and Ideas
On-screen buttons or a toolbar would be great... Thu Jun 26, 2008 03:24 PM Quote
tamathumper

Apparently the four mysterious buttons at the top right of the screen do nothing? I'd love to be able to click one and have myibay go fetch my watched items and display them. As it is, every time I want to get my latest watched items I have to click several times, answer several confirmation prompts, and change screens a bunch of times... Kind of a pain... It would be even better if myibay periodically scanned for new items and updated them, including an option to delete items I have removed from my ebay watch list.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Jun 26, 2008 06:05 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

Those buttons on the top are placeholders for future navigation. Not implemented yet.

Importing your Watch List require two clicks (Tools -> Import Watching Items List) and one confirmation only.
However, having an option to do this periodically is a good idea. I'll add it to my ToDo list and see what I can do.
Thanks.

P.S.: you can also use our Windows software which will simplify Import process a little bit:
http://www.myibay.com/download/

Last edited on Thu Jun 26, 2008 06:07 PM.
Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply