Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for Web-based service
Web-based interface support
can't create new account on the website Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:12 PM Quote
viciousricex

Well there is an item I want on ebay but I could not log into my old ebay account which was registered to my current myibidder account. I also don't have internet as well, just using mobile for the past 2 weeks to everything. I don't even remember the password for my email that uses that old acnt from ebay as well as receiving password through phone txt or calls, I never received them when requested. I'm using android and the app store won't let me install anything onto this phone as well. I don't know why. So I created a new ebay acnt on ebay already but I can't seem to find the register button to link my acnt on ebay with on this site.

My old ebay I'd is "viciousricex" my new one is "justinxbeibs"

I hope I get a solution soon, the item I want expires in 20 hours :(

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

If you don't remember your password and your current eBay account, then you can't really login.
You have to recover your current eBay login information on eBay website first, then you can login to the sniper using it.

Since you created a new account, then you should use that one if you don't really need your old one to work.

Also, the sniper does not control what you can install on your Android. That's between you and Google Play. Maybe you have some very old version of Android and you just need to update it?

Tue Sep 08, 2015 01:47 AM Quote
viciousricex

Hi

Well I don't see how that's the case as I was able to login to my sniper acnt for some reason, although it was created somewhere 2013 on this site, not sure but it was a while ago.
And never touched it since now. But yes I really can't login nor retrieve the password for the current ebay acnt that is assigned to the snipe acnt that I logged in today.

Well yea I really don't need the older one but I'm confuse because I'm trying register a new one on this site, I'm on mobile, I really can't find the register button at all on the homepage.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 03:56 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

There is no registration, you just login using your eBay user id. The same way as you've done it before or using mobile apps.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 05:59 AM Quote
viciousricex

Oh ok got it, thanks!

Forums IndexNew TopicReply