Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5  ...  23   24   25 
Other discussions
Buying, sniping, finding on eBay
 Sat Aug 16, 2008 01:16 AM Quote

For the $500 what are the stats for the account. I have 100+ feedback and have sold about $15000 worth of things on eBay. I was wondering if the code would then work for me?

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
hi Sat Aug 16, 2008 01:39 AM Quote
brucemiddleton

can someone hit me up and link me for the 500 dollar coupon it would greatly be apreciated thanks

Sat Aug 16, 2008 03:47 AM Quote
anon

how dumb are you noobs? You honestly think somebody is going to give away their $500 voucher?

rofl...

Does anyone have ebay coupons that is valid for August 2008 Sat Aug 16, 2008 05:55 PM Quote

Does anyone have ebay coupons that is valid for August 2008

ebay coupn for august 2008 Sat Aug 16, 2008 05:57 PM Quote

None of the coupons work. Can you give me any ebay coupon that works.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 06:00 PM Quote
nochkin

None of the coupons work. Can you give me any ebay coupon that works.

Ask eBay or PayPal support. They may have something depending on your activity.

Last edited on Sat Aug 16, 2008 06:00 PM.
 Sat Aug 16, 2008 07:26 PM Quote

if possile, link plz:

SEEING THE FOREST THROUGH THE TREES.... Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 PM Quote
wildbill

LOL! It wouldn't surprise me if the ever "mysterious" Pyapal coupon codes are part of a devious marketing scheme dreamed up by somebody at Paypal Inc...

STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS AND BUY SOMETHING ON EBAY AND "TRY" YOUR LUCK AT REDEEMING THESE HANDY DANDY COUPON CODES HERE AT PAYPAL! COME ON, DONT BE SHY NOW!!! GO AHEAD AND BUY SOMETHING AND MAYBE...JUST MAYBE...YOUR NEWLY FOUND COUPON CODEs WILL ACTUALLY WORK! WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY...YOUR COUPON CODES DIDN'T WORK ON YOUR LAST PURCHASE? NOT TO WORRY, I'M SURE THOSE FINE PAYPAL CODES YOU HAVE THERE WILL WORK ON ONE OF YOUR NEXT PURCHASES ;)

Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 PM Quote

hey can u link me up also thank you.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 03:22 AM Quote

Please link me up as well -

500 worked for ME!!!!! Sun Aug 17, 2008 03:43 AM Quote
Cannibal

Just saved 500 bucks THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! AWESOME!

Please link me Sun Aug 17, 2008 05:43 AM Quote
MisticUnicorn

If someone can link me I'd be very happy :)

Thanks,
~Sarah~

paypal Sun Aug 17, 2008 07:52 AM Quote
rick

can you link me

Please, link the code to my account Sun Aug 17, 2008 02:35 PM Quote
From_Spain

Thank you in advance... I need you to link the codes to my paypal and ebay account:

You are the one !! Please, try to help me (I really need them).

Please Link Sun Aug 17, 2008 03:22 PM Quote
period3chaos

can anyone please link any working coupon to Currently buying things in Ebay for benefit of kids at an orphanage.thanks.

coupon discount codes Sun Aug 17, 2008 06:13 PM Quote

hi everyone, i'm not sure if the linking is actually working but if anyone is willing to help link me up, my email is

i'd appreciate this! thank you

How to link coupons and other loads of info. Please link my email address. Thank you Sun Aug 17, 2008 06:22 PM Quote
3n3rgy

Dear people with good karma that had the coupons working for your accounts - please link See below how it works. I will be very grateful. I really need them in the next couple days. I will be checking my email often. You can add up to 7 emails/account at any time. Then you can remove them. Thousand thanks. You are great.

From Paypal help center (loads of useful info):

HOW TO LINK ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS************
What should I do if the email address printed on my coupon is different from the one I use for my PayPal account? Question : Answer : If the email address on your coupon is different from your PayPal email, you must be the owner of the other email address and add that email address to your PayPal account.

Here's how:

Click My Account.
Click the Profile subtab.
Click Email in the Account Information column. Click Add to add the email address and follow the email confirmation steps.

Can I use a coupon for any purchase made using PayPal? Question : Answer : Yes. A coupon can be redeemed for any eBay item that accepts PayPal and that meets the requirements printed on the coupon itself.

Are coupons transferrable? Question : Answer : Yes, a coupon can be used by anyone if the coupon does not specify an email address. If the coupon does specify an email address, it is not transferable and only the owner of that email address can redeem the coupon using PayPal.

How do I redeem a coupon? Question : Answer : To redeem a coupon, enter the coupon redemption code during checkout and click Redeem. Coupons can only be redeemed for eBay items that meet the following requirements:
The seller must accept PayPal as a payment method
Items meet all requirements printed on the coupon itself
Item must be paid for using PayPal within 10 days of the item's closing date

If my coupon doesn't cover the whole transaction amount, how do I pay for the remainder? Question : Answer : The remaining balance can be paid with any of your other valid funding sources from your PayPal Account (i.e. PayPal balance, bank account, eCheck, or credit card).

As a seller, how do I accept coupons as payment for a purchase? Question : Answer : To accept a coupon as a payment method, a seller must accept PayPal as a payment method. Coupons are automatically converted to regular currency during redemption. Therefore, sellers are not aware that a coupon has been used to pay for a purchase.

Do sellers and merchants have to agree to accept redemption codes such as those on gift certificates or coupons? Question : Answer : No. Sellers and merchants do not have the option to accept or deny payments funded by gift certificates or coupons. They appear as regular payments in their PayPal accounts.

I hope this helps.

nochkin wrote:
I have those coupons for PayPal (hey, PayPal rules!). Please read the whole message.

Go to eBay to buy something, then you can use one of the following (make sure you need it and will be paying even if those coupons won't work):
CPPAUG0815P: 10% off for $100 and up (expiration Aug 30th 2008).
CRTSY08JLY25: $25 off (expiration is Dec 26th 2008).
CTHANKS0810D: $10 off for $50 and up.
CRTSY08JLY500: $500 off. works for rare accounts only.

It may or may not work on your account as it has limited usage. You have to try to find out. If you have more than one PayPal account, then you can try with all of them.

Update: if it did not work for your account, that means your PayPal e-mail is not linked with those coupons currently.
However, that may change so you can try again a few days later. Some reported that it worked out after re-trying later.

Last edited on Sun Aug 17, 2008 08:01 PM.
WANT EBAY COUPON CODES SENT TO YOU? Sun Aug 17, 2008 07:14 PM Quote
3n3rgy

This is what i found on the topic. Called paypal and they said ebay sends random coupons via email or mail. Some get lucky. Some can share the luck using the method in the previous message. I hope this helps cause I spent hours on this issue.

>>>>>>>READ THIS<<<<<<< WANT EBAY COUPON CODES SENT TO YOU? Read Read Read Read! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL EXPLAIN WHY SOME PEOPLE DO NOT GET COUPONS FROM EBAY and PayPal. In "My eBay", under "My Account" on the left side of the screen, there is an option for "Notification Preferences". If you click on this, you will be taken to a large variety of "preferences". Down at the bottom, the very last choice is "Promotions and Surveys". Click on "Show" and you will be given five "Subscription" options. The second one is "General email promotions. Send me emails about whats new and hot on eBay, great deals, special events, discount coupons and other special offers." Just put a check mark in the box, save your settings, and voila! You WILL receive coupons eventually, not right away of course, but when eBay gives them out. I know you all will adore me after this, and hopefully there wont be too much whining going on afterward.... ENJOY!!!!!

newbie Mon Aug 18, 2008 03:46 PM Quote
chrisbone123

im not sure how this wrks,

but could some one please link me all to the coupons, please.

Last edited on Mon Aug 18, 2008 04:22 PM.
coupon link Mon Aug 18, 2008 03:58 PM Quote
jenva

all coupons didn't work for me...
please link my email too for all coupons.
please~~~

Last edited on Mon Aug 18, 2008 04:01 PM.
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

1   2   3   4   5  ...  23   24   25