Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

Myibidder Support for stand-alone client applications
Stand-alone (Mac/Win) application Support
Latest Release (1.0.36) Is PLAGUED with Bugs, Group functions a disaster! Thu Aug 07, 2008 06:39 PM Quote
Wisest1

What happened to the "Manage Groups" button and more importantly the capability to Manage Groups? Also, when you add a group to the Groups list, all active auctions automatically are placed into that group and you have to manually and individually remove and correct them. You can't indicate how many auctions you want to win in each group so only your Default setting is applied and determines it. Half the times the Shipping price is not picked up by the program and there is no way to manually insert it to show. Column settings like width aren't saved when you exit the program, and you can only set widths by "stealing" column space from other active columns... hasn't anyone at Myibay heard of the horizontal SCROLL BAR? Really shameful release. This poor a pre-launch testing and workmanship hasn't been seen since Intel launched the Pentium chip that couldn't divide... or any of Myibay's other infamous poorly tested releases. Terrible!!!

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Aug 07, 2008 06:48 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I answered to you in the support already. Here is a copy just in case if you did not receive my e-mail, plus some additions:

I'm sorry you feel it this way (F2 or right mouse click).
The original "Manage Group" caused too many confusions and problems in the past.

If you want to manage the groups, you have to click on "My Groups" tab.
You can manage your groups (Delete, Edit, Change the number of items to win) several ways:
a) Hightlight "total items" cell you want to change and press the desired number on the keyboard,
b) or press F2 to enable in-cell editor.
c) You can also do right mouse click to get a context menu.

Sniping price can be changed the same way.
If it's "not picking up", that means that you did not click "Apply" or "OK" to save your changes.

I just tried to create another group on my account and it did not add all my opened auctions to that group (I have about 10 items opened right now).
Could you please give me more information on that? Step-by-step instructions so I can replicate it on my side would be the best.

Column settings were never saved in any versions. Never. It is on my ToDo list and will be done soon.

Thanks.

Last edited on Thu Aug 07, 2008 06:53 PM.
Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
Forums IndexNew TopicReply