Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
Snipe Bid not showing underneath "Current Bid" on eBay page Wed Feb 28, 2018 04:51 PM Quote
CR125Honda

Before, when I would snipe an item on eBay, the amount of my snipe would show below the "Current Bid" amount on the eBay page.

Haven't used the Myibidder service in a while but I just placed a snipe and the amount is not showing on the eBay page.
Am I doing something wrong or has something changed or?

The snipe amount used to show up below the $10.50 in this pic

[attached picture]

Last edited on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:07 PM.
Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Mar 01, 2018 02:50 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Can you please provide more information? I.e. what browser you are using. Your screenshot does not have it.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 03:22 AM Quote
Cr125honda

Sashka wrote:
Can you please provide more information? I.e. what browser you are using. Your screenshot does not have it.

Thanks Sashka,
Pretty sure it’s the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Also on a PC using Windows 10 64 bit Pro.

Ken

Thu Mar 01, 2018 03:39 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Firefox does not support it currently.
Firefox will have it added in the future versions. Sorry for inconveniences.

If you really-really need it now, you can use Chrome with Myibidder extension.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 03:50 AM Quote
CR125Honda

Sashka wrote:
Firefox does not support it currently.
Firefox will have it added in the future versions. Sorry for inconveniences.

If you really-really need it now, you can use Chrome with Myibidder extension.

Got it. Thanks for the prompt reply. Ken

Sun May 13, 2018 05:34 AM Quote

Would you kindly tell me what the Chrome and myibay extension looks like? I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, which is an Android device.

Sun May 13, 2018 02:13 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

I don't think you can run desktop extensions on your mobile phone.
You can get the native Android app for the sniper instead: https://www.myibidder.com/link/android

Wed May 16, 2018 07:23 AM Quote

Just in case you didn't know ----- the Samsung Galaxy Tab S is a 10.5 inch tablet, not a phone. I think I would have to do myself in if I tried to use a phone with either eBay or myibay.

I believe you were directing me back to the original free myibidder, which was the first one I used. But I really prefer the pro version. I do wish that I could see the images but have never been able to. But you guys created an overlay that allows me to see all of my auctions in a list which I appreciate. However, I would really like the current bid price to be there. Why can't the system refresh when I enter the app? There are times when I have over 25 auctions going and it's easier to check on them in myibay then one at a time in eBay. But I need the current bid there. And I can't figure out how to refresh my screen.

I would also be estatic if I could choose to see eBay in classic view or Chrome view. This comes into play because I can't see the image so as I scan through my myibay list and I don't recognize an individual listing, I click on that listing and myibay takes me to that eBay listing straight into Chrome. I would prefer to go to classic view.

Wed May 16, 2018 01:35 PM Quote
Sashka
Support

When I mentioned "phone", I was referring to your mobile device in general, not to the specific phone. Sorry for confusion.

You can open the listing from Snipe screen of every item by taping "Browser" from the menu.
That will also show images and current bid.
Built-in images will be added in the future versions of the app.

The app does not do real-time updates for all your items because this is a time consuming process and I don't think you are willing to wait a few minutes for each refresh.
Also, note that this is a sniper, not a monitoring tool. If you need something to monitor instead, please use eBay app directly.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply