Myibidder.com Forums
Myibidder.com|Forums|Register|Donate
User Id
Password
Forums logins require a separate registration.
No login yet? Register here
Forums IndexNew TopicReply

General Support for Myibidder service
General Myibidder support
My Status: eBay needs additional information: ebay.com/up Thu Sep 05, 2019 09:52 PM Quote
krikka

Hi.
I activated a snipe for an item 163838352836, but snipe didn't work at all. Auction has ended, my maximum bid was bigger than winning bid.
The reason is, it says "My Status: eBay needs additional information: ebay.com/up". When I opened eBay.com/up, it asked me to log in (although I was logged in eBay.co.uk) and provide my address and phone number. So I guess somehow I was logged in eBay.co.uk, but not in eBay.com and that's why it didn't work. In my profile "eBay country" and "snipe target" are both set on United Kingdom.
It still says "My status: eBay needs info", how to make sure that my next snipes will work? Thanks.

Rate: - Rate: Reset Rate: +  Reply Top Last Message
 Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:07 PM Quote
krikka

Edit: My user ID for sniping is Rikkata.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 01:11 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

This has nothing to do with you being logged in to eBay. The sniper does not require that.
You need to provide that additional information to eBay in order for your bids to work.

Please note if you could not bid manually because of some restrictions, the sniper can't bid too.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 03:07 AM Quote
krikka

I just tried to bid manually and it worked (eBay.co.uk). My status still says that eBay.com needs info...does it mean that my next sniping attempt will fail because I still need to update smth in my ebay profile? I mean, if my status on ibidder hasn't changed, maybe I'm still missing something?

Fri Sep 06, 2019 03:24 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

The listing is ended, the sniper can't win it already. That's why you see the status of the past event. There is no way to go back and re-bid on it.

Fri Sep 06, 2019 03:59 AM Quote
krikka

Oh, sorry, that's not what I meant. I understand that this listing is ended now. I tried to bid manually on another (ongoing) auction in my list, just to make sure that manual bidding works for me at all. It works, so my settings on eBay.co.uk should be fine. My status on myibidder hasn't changed though - "eBay needs additional information: ebay.com/up". That's why I'm wondering, will sniping work next time? Or my status is a clear signal that some info is still missing?

Sat Sep 07, 2019 01:58 AM Quote
Sashka
Support

Thank you for clarifications.
If your manual bid worked, your snipe should be fine too.

Forums IndexNew TopicReply